March 29, 2007
Wines tasted in this episode:
- 2003 Luce Red
- 2003 Poggio Al Tesoro Dedicato Al Walter
- 2000 Antinori Guado Al Tasso
- 2001 Antinori Solaia
Links mentioned in todays episode.
- Liz Novello Garwood Teacher of the Year
- Vayniac wristband email
- Brandon Warnke Birthday Wishes
- Tom Ciocco’s Terroir Blog
Italy makes some of the most interesting wines in the world and today Gary Vaynerchuk tastes four wines that many would say are the wine most Americans are drawn to, the Super Tuscans.
Having trouble seeing this video? Click here for the Quicktime version