February 19, 2008
Wine Spectators new 2005 bordeaux issue inspires this show of WLTV. Gary yaps about the wines and the vintage and the fact that tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of this little show.
Having trouble viewing this video? Try the Quicktime version.
Comments on this episode(690) Post a comment ›
- “qotd: some, definitely not a lot, can’t afford to roll like that…” by John__J
- “In Toronto, On, Canada. From Brela, Dalmatia, Croatia. Thanks from bri…” by TonyK
- View all 690 ›
Wines tasted in this episode:
|2005 Chateau Luchey Halde BlancGraves/Pessac-Leognan|
|2005 Chateau Les Secrets De CardinaleSt Emilion|
Links mentioned in todays episode.
- 2005 Bordeaux: 1st taste out of barrel tasting – Episode #33
- 2005 Bordeaux update, where is the market going? – Episode #52
- 2005 Bordeaux and cheese – Episode #223
- A Taste Of A 2005 Bordeaux – Episode #348