June 17, 2010
Gary Vaynerchuk focuses on the Chiantis from the Sopranos wine and tastes with Dominic Chianese and Mark Gonsalves.
Having trouble viewing this video? Try the Quicktime version.
Comments on this episode(246) Post a comment ›
- “Love it!
QOTD : 7 counties – Galway, Roscommon, Tipperary, Laois, Wes…” by Simply Wines
- “Ohh my gosh Gary you had to endure a lot. You pretended to be suprised…” by Valentin
- View all 246 ›
Wines tasted in this episode:
|2007 The Sopranos Chianti|
|2007 The Sopranos Chianti Classico|
|2005 The Sopranos Chianti Classico Riserva|
|2007 The Sopranos Cab/Merlot/Sangiovese Blend|
Links mentioned in todays episode.
- The July 10th Wine Library Details Page
- The Facebook RSVP Page
- Come and see Gary at the Great American Food & Music Fest
- Patsy’s of New York
- Follow Patsy’s on Twitter
- Patsy’s Facebook page
- Patsy’s Cookbook on Amazon