Wine Library TV… Live!
Where: Roger Smith Hotel Lab Gallery – corner of 47th St & Lexington Ave, NYC. The Lab Gallery is a project based exhibition space located in one of the liveliest business sections of New York City. The Lab is a high traffic, fast paced, converted “storefront” that features conceptual work and provides a venue for experimental national and international artists and curators and their ideas.
When: August 24 – 28, All Week Long!
- Monday 8/24 – 5 PM
- Tuesday 8/25 – 6 PM
- Wednesday 8/26 – 6 PM
- Thursday 8/27 – 6 PM live show, then at 7 PM VIP Charity Dinner with Gary – SOLD OUT!
- Friday 8/28 7:30 PM with after party to follow celebrating the grand finale and Mashable’s Summer of Social Good Conference.
What: Gary Vaynerchuk performs Wine Library TV live! After more than 700 episodes, Wine Library TV has taken on a life of its own, breaking down the barriers to wine appreciation for thousands. Witness the live performance as we pump the audio out to the street while Gary swishes and spits in his trademark style.
Plus, all week long we’ll be raising money for Mashable’s Summer of Social Good
How to Participate:
- Stop by and watch from the corner of 47th & Lexington… it’s free!
- Taste along with Gary and evaluate the wines for yourself inside Lily’s Bar or with a specially selected dinner menu at Lily’s Restaurant!
- Share this event on Twitter with the official hashtag #wltvNYCweek
- Tell us you’re coming on Facebook!
- Not in New York? Follow the live stream right here!