October 24, 2006
Wines tasted in this episode:
- Spreadsheet courtesy of Chris Stanisci
- Pierre Peters Cuvee Reserve
- Drappier Blanc De Blancs
- Pierre Moncuit Cuvee Delos Blanc De Blancs Brut
- Henri Billiot Brut Reserve
- Eric Rodez Blanc De Noirs
- The Vloggies. Go vote for Gary now!
- The Grape Nuts Blog
Links mentioned in todays episode.
Today Gary tastes through five grower Champagnes and talks about the two big things to do today and tomorrow. Gary also goes in depth on how Moet, Clicquot, Perrier Jouet and others are good for the Champagne business and more importantly, you the consumer. Sit back pop a bottle of bubbly and enjoy this fantastic show. Lurkers you are welcome to join in!