January 24, 2008
Gary Vaynerchuk counts down the Thunder show with the wines from yesterday and a recommendation of one of his favorite little wines.
Having trouble viewing this video? Try the Quicktime version.
Comments on this episode(907) Post a comment ›
- “Gary, you've made a terrible mistake. On episode 392, you opened a…” by Renato Fonseca
- “qotd: nope…” by John__J
- View all 907 ›
Wines tasted in this episode:
|2006 Leocadie Fernand AverouxLanguedoc-Roussillon|
|2005 Achaval Ferrer MiradorArgentine Malbec||2004 Torbreck Run Rig RedAustralian Shiraz/Syrah|
Links mentioned in todays episode.
- Dale Cruse’s Bostonist Drinks Colum
- Boston Wine Expo Official Thread
- Taste Washington Official Thread
- Globe and Mail article on the Thunder Show