EP 177 Washington State Wine
Wines tasted in this episode:
- 2003 Delille Chaleur Estate Blanc
- 2003 Columbia Crest Reserve Merlot
- 2003 L’ecole 41 Merlot Seven Hills
- 2003 Delille D2 Red
- 2003 Woodward Canyon Old Vine Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2003 Reininger Syrah
- 2004 Columbia Crest Reserve Syrah
- 2004 Cayuse En Chamberlin Syrah
- 2004 Cayuse Cailloux Syrah
Today Gary sits down and really gets into Washington State wine. This part of the country is bringing the thunder and many people don’t know how good it really is! Sit back and enjoy this run through Walla Walla and more.
Andrew Will is a winery on Vashon Island, Washington. They make very good juice! I’m actually going to be on the island tonight for a comedy show at the local theatre a friend of mine owns!