September 24, 2009
Concluding today with Joshua Greene, Editor of Wine & Spirits Magazine, visits to give a sneak peak at their Top 100 Wines of 2009.
Having trouble viewing this video? Try the Quicktime version.
Comments on this episode(410) Post a comment ›
lines of the day – ‘It’s like having a guy wearing overalls i…” by luca bercelli
- “Can’t help but envy this guys’ jobs=) View all 410 ›
Wines tasted in this episode:
|2006 D’arenberg Footbolt ShirazAustralian Shiraz/Syrah|
|2001 Marques de Murrietta Castillo Y Gay Gran Reserva Especial|
|2005 Diamond Creek Red Rock Terrace Cabernet SauvignonAustralian Shiraz/Syrah|
Links mentioned in todays episode.
- The “Crush It!” announcement page
- Wine & Spirits Top 100 in San Francisco
- Wine & Spirits Magazine
- Gary at the Epcot Food Wine Festival
- Wine Library Super Tasting Info