November 19, 2009
Gary Vaynerchuk tastes some Thanksgiving picks with writer and blogger Tyler Colman (aka Dr Vino).
Having trouble viewing this video? Try the Quicktime version.
Comments on this episode(548) Post a comment ›
line of the day – ‘Is it like, communism, for you in your min…” by luca bercelli
- “Never heard of Dr. Vino.. www.winelx.com …” by
- View all 548 ›
Wines tasted in this episode:
|2007 Selbach-oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Kabinett RieslingMosel Riesling|
|2005 Viking Vouvray Tendre SecVouvray|
|2007 Michel Chignard Moriers FleurieCru Beaujolais|
Links mentioned in todays episode.
- The “Crush It!” Book Tour
- A Year of Wine: Perfect Pairings, Great Buys, and What to Sip for Each Season
- Wine Politics: How Governments, Environmentalists, Mobsters, and Critics Influence the Wines We Drink
- The Single Malt Scotch Episode ? Episode #509
- Sprout Up London – GaryVee Crush It! Book Launch