EP 117 Oregon Pinot Noir and One from California
Wines tasted in this episode:
- 2004 Cuvaison Pinot Noir
- 2005 Rex Hill Oregon Pinot Noir
- 2004 King Estate Pinot Noir
- 2005 Sharecropper’s Pinot Noir
- 2004 Evesham Wood Seven Springs Pinot Noir
- Radio Broadcast with Gary. Look on the left side in “Food Talk”
Links mentioned in todays episode.
Today Gary tackles five Pinot Noir’s. Watch today to see how these Pinot’s measure up. Gary also makes good with a Browns fan and makes an appeal to all of you Lurkers out there!
Alexandre Savoie aka Sniffysix
Had a 2005 chante-perdrix, Cornas from Delas and it tasted exactly like olive juice, now I love a hint of black olives in my northern rhone reds but this was way over the top