March 19, 2008
Gary Vaynerchuk returns and tries 3 wines and has a lot to talk about and keeps MOTT very busy with lots of “link it ups.”
Having trouble viewing this video? Try the Quicktime version.
Comments on this episode(1396) Post a comment ›
- “LOVIN the ENERGY GV!!! Rock it out man! QOTD: Mounton Cadet – 10 bones…” by Mike Speer
- “qotd: Optima cab 2005 (Alexander valley I think), it had the q.p.r.
F…” by John__J
- View all 1396 ›
Wines tasted in this episode:
|2005 Luna Freakout ReserveNapa White Meritage|
|Hedges Columbia Red CmsWashington Red Meritage|
|2001 Bodegas Balcona Partal 1Other Spanish Red Wine|
Links mentioned in todays episode.
- April 1st Secret Two Pack
- April 1st Secret One Pack
- Third Thirsty Thursday Tasting Group forum
- NCAA Basketball Tournament Brackets
- Wine Blogging Wednesday
- Santa Garyvee
- Email Matt if your were selected to the Vayniac Blend