February 17, 2011
Gary Vaynerchuk tastes two new releases of Kosher wine from Spain and the United States and talks about the upcoming Kosher Food and Wine Experience in New York City.
Having trouble viewing this video? Try the Quicktime version.
Comments on this episode(343) Post a comment ›
- “Robert Parker gave a 94 points for the Flor…
How come your grade was…” by Alex
- “Everybody who makes kosher wine wants to be a millionaire and the wine…” by Scott Widitor
- View all 343 ›
Wines tasted in this episode:
|2007 Capcanes La Flor del Flor de Primavera|
|2008 Herzog Clone Six Edition Cabernet|
Links mentioned in todays episode.
- Evaluating Kosher Wines with Daniel Rogov – Episode #632
- The Kosher Food and Wine Experience
- Kosher Episodes from the WLTV Archives