October 6, 2010
Josh Greene, editor of Wine & Spirits magazine, returns to taste the Top 5 Wines of 2010 with Gary Vaynerchuk. They taste through 5 very interesting and different bottles from all around the world!
Having trouble viewing this video? Try the Quicktime version.
Comments on this episode(82) Post a comment ›
This is a nerd-fest of the highest order…” by luca bercelli
- “Excellent start. I loved the episodes with Josh Greene the last time….” by
- View all 82 ›
Wines tasted in this episode:
|2007 Hirsch Vineyard Pinot Noir|
|2007 Andrew Will Champoux Vineyard RedColumbia Valley Red Blend|
Links mentioned in todays episode.
- Wine & Spirits Top 100 ? Part 1 ? Episode #741
- Wine & Spirits Top 100 ? Part 2 ? Episode #742
- Wine & Spirits Magazine
- Wine & Spirits Top 100 in San Francisco
- 2010 Wine Library Super Tasting