EP 490 Oklahoma Wine Tasting With Shocking Results
Gary Vaynerchuk tried 4 wines from OKlahoma and really gets into this show. Gary is hoping more people around the country from these 2nd and 3rd tier wine growing States send in wine for the Thunder Show!
Wines tasted in this episode:
|2007 Sand Hill Cabernet Sauvingnon|
|Chapel Creek Cabernet Sauvingnon Meritage Reserve|
|2006 Woods & Waters Shiraz|
|2007 The Range Skipping Stone Vignoles|
Links mentioned in todays episode.
- Got a wine you want Gary to try on the show? Email Mott for an address
- San Fran party on 07/10/08 and the filming of the 500th episode
- WLTV Word Cloud Ep 1 – 99
- WLTV Word Cloud Ep 100 – 199
- WLTV Word Cloud Ep 200 – 299
- WLTV Word Cloud Ep 300 – 399
- WLTV Word Cloud Ep 400 – 485
Just watched this episode on Oklahoma wines, thought I’d give you a heads up on another fantastic Oklahoma wine. Cynthiana from Stone Bluff Cellars is one of the best wines I have ever tasted, and you guessed it, right at $15 a bottle.